OUR ESSAY E-BOOK SHOWS EXACTLY WHAT COLLEGE ADMISSIONS OFFICERS ARE LOOKING FOR IN THE APPLICATION AND SCHOLARSHIP ESSAYS
IF YOU NEED MORE HELP, NO WORRIES! YOU CAN ALWAYS CONTACT BETH FOR GUIDANCE VIA “CONTACT US.“
This Do-It-Yourself essay e-book course will help students:
Essay E-book Course
E-book + Final Edit Support
Apply the Key Secrets to Getting Noticed by Admissions Officers
The college application season is here, and it is your student’s time to shine! A high GPA, impressive standardized test scores, and admirable extra-curricular activities are not enough anymore. They may get a student’s foot in the door, but colleges do not have enough room to accept every qualified applicant. The competition is really tough, but a compelling and memorable essay is the key factor for a university to open its doors and welcome your student as part of its student body.
Using our essay e-book will help students to promote themselves to the admissions officers with positive confidence through powerful essays that breathe life into their applications. As we work together with our students to reveal the wonderfully unique qualities that make them viable candidates, our goal is to have the selection committee place their applications in the “YES” pile.
Do-It-Yourself Essay e-book and suggested we look into it. My son has taken ownership of the process and has a lot more
confidence than before. Highly recommend!—Max T.
Why pick the Essay e-book course ?
The DO-IT-YOURSELF essay e-book course is ideal to start:
- When your student is not sure where to begin.
- When your student knows time is running out!
- If discussing the dreaded “essay topic” causes stress!
The DO-IT-YOURSELF essay e-book course includes:
- A helpful 46-page workbook to download: theirs to keep!
- A step-by-step plan to create compelling application essays—all backed by 20+ years of successful experience.
- A detailed explanation of how to properly address the essay prompts to get applications noticed!
- What topics students should stay away from in their essays.
- How to keep an essay current and in the student’s own “voice.”