THREE COURSE OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS TO CLEARLY DETERMINE THEIR FUTURE PLANS AND CONFIDENTLY INCORPORATE THEIR GOALS AND VALUES INTO WINNING APPLICATIONS WITH COMPELLING AND MEMORABLE ESSAYS
(Approximately 6 hours to complete.) With 30 videos and a 36-page interactive workbook, this course gives students the necessary self-knowledge required to successfully complete the college application process, which leads to a positive college experience. STUDENTS WORK AT THEIR OWN PACE AND GAIN CONFIDENCE AS THEY:
- Discover their Personal Core Values.
- Realize the importance of these values.
- Discover their Natural Instincts and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Find the College Majors that best suit them.
- Discover why each major is important to them.
- Learn to set SMART goals.
- Realize the importance of Health, Wealth, Wisdom, and Relationships.
- Determine their Five-Year and One-Year Goals.
- Identify Positive Actions that impact their goals.
- Identify Bad Habits that affect their goals.
- Develop their Growth Mindset to lessen stress and attain goals.
- Share their findings with family and accountability partner.
- Integrate their self-discovery into winning college application essays.
(Approximately 12 hours to complete.) With 66 videos and a 56-page interactive workbook, this course is an advanced program that combines assessments and tools used with skills and habits practiced by highly successful individuals. Students are confidently launched into college pursuing promising and meaningful careers.
THIS INCLUDES EVERY TOPIC IN THE ESSENTIAL COURSE (above), PLUS THESE ADDITIONS. THE STUDENTS WORK AT THEIR OWN PACE TO GAIN CLARITY AND DIRECTION AS THEY:
- Participate in a 45-minute Zoom call with us and their parents to start the program.
- Participate in a 45-minute Zoom call with us after completion of their discovery summary, which prepares them to share the summary with their parents and accountability partner.
- Discover their strengths and weaknesses via a 360 Assessment.
- Discover their Distinct Natural Abilities.
- Identify actions to Stop, Start and Continue to correct weaknesses.
- Discover their Purpose Statement.
- Verify their Proudest Accomplishments.
- Determine their aspirational Life Goals.
- Employ the 3 Rings of Success.
- Practice the six High Potential Essentials.
- Determine how to Set Priorities and Minimize Stress.
- Create a compelling Elevator Speech.
- Utilize the Reference Letter Information Template.
- Adapt the 5-Daily Habits and Values Review.
STUDENTS IN THIS MOST ADVANCED COURSE BENEFIT FROM THE INDIVIDUAL MENTORING AND GUIDANCE OF BETH AND GREG. THEY DIRECT THE STUDENTS THROUGH EVERY STEP IN THE COMPREHENSIVE COURSE (above) FOLLOWED BY 6 HOURS OF COLLEGE APPLICATION ESSAY COACHING/EDITING DURING SENIOR YEAR.
- 1-hour initial Zoom call with student and parents.
- Up to 12 one-hour Zoom calls over 12 weeks to support course completion.
- A facilitated 1-hour Zoom call with student and parents to review course deliverables.
- 6 hours of application essay coaching/editing to help craft compelling essays.