Our students gain clarity about their talents and skills, increase their self-confidence, and establish clear goals for their lives.
TWO COURSE OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS TRYING TO CLEARLY DETERMINE THEIR FUTURE PLANS AND CONFIDENTLY INCORPORATE
THEIR GOALS AND VALUES INTO WINNING COLLEGE APPLICATIONS WITH COMPELLING AND MEMORABLE ESSAYS
The Essential Self-Discovery Course, with its 30 videos and interactive workbook, gives students the necessary self-knowledge required to successfully complete the college application process, which leads to a positive college experience. STUDENTS GAIN CONFIDENCE AS THEY:
- discover their Personal Core Values.
- realize the importance of these values.
- discover their Natural Instincts and Problem-Solving Skills.
- find the College Majors that best suit them.
- discover why each major is important to them.
- learn to set SMART goals.
- realize the importance of Health, Wealth, Wisdom and Relationships.
- determine their Five-Year and One-Year Goals.
- identify Positive Actions that impact their goals.
- identify Bad Habits that affect their goals.
- develop their Growth Mindset to lessen stress and attain goals.
- share their findings with family and accountability partners.
- integrate their self-discovery into winning college application essays.
The Comprehensive Self-Discovery Course, with its 66 videos and interactive workbook, is a more advanced program that introduces skills, tools and habits practiced by highly successful individuals. Students are confidently launched into college with promising and meaningful careers to follow.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES EVERY TOPIC IN THE ESSENTIAL COURSE (above), PLUS THE STUDENTS GAIN CLARITY AND DIRECTION AS THEY:
- discover their strengths and weaknesses via a 360 Assessment.
- discover their Distinct Natural Abilities.
- identify actions to Stop, Start and Continue to correct weaknesses.
- discover their Purpose statement.
- verify their Proudest Accomplishments.
- determine their aspirational Life Goals.
- employ the 3 Rings of Success.
- practice the six High Potential Essentials.
- determine how to Set Priorities and Minimize Stress.
- create a compelling Elevator Speech.
- utilize the Reference Letter Information Template.
- adapt the 5-Daily Habits and Values Review.